Our entire line of aluminum continuous length z clips and aluminum z rail stock is engineered, and temper-hardened for maximum strength and holding power. The mill finish panel hanger system consists of a continuous cleated bar or cleated rail, smooth bar or smooth rail extrusions. The aluminum continuous length z clips interlock for a secure and hidden installation of wall panels, acoustical panels, partitions, frames, cabinets, signage, or mirrors. There are 6 styles of z clip rails available in 72” (6 ft. long) or 144” (12 ft. long) in punched or un-punched versions. Continuous Z Rail can be matched with our Eagle-Clip Z-Clips which come in 1-1/2” or 2” widths.
- Available in 6’ (72”) long z rails, punched holes every 8” on center, or un-punched
- Available in 12’ (144”) long z rails, punched holes every 8” on center, or un-punched
- Custom lengths, hole sizes, or hole patterns are available for quote
- Aluminum Z Rails are available in lift-offs of .250”, .375”, and .625”
- Projection or stand-off distances of .1875” or .250”
- Available in 1-1/2” and 2” Clips in bags of 20, or pails of 1,000 clips
- EAM-375-2, EAM-375-S-2, EAM-2525-2 available in 2” wide clips.
- EAM-62518-1.5, EAM-62518-S-1.5, EAM-62525-1.5 available in 1-1/2” wide clips.
- Made in the USA