The Eagle-Clip Z Clips are a fast and cost-effective method to hang, fasten, and secure any kind of wall panel, acoustical panel, partition, frame, cabinet, sign, mirror or piece of artwork. Our specially engineered Eagle-Clip Z Clips allow for fast mounting and removal. Made from heat treated hardened aluminum and available 6 styles in 1-1/2” and 2” wide clips. All styles are available in Continuous Z Rail lengths of 72” (6 ft. long) or 144” (12 ft. long) in punched or un-punched versions.
- Available in bags of 20, and pails of 1,000 clips
- Eagle-Clips available in lift-offs of .250”, .375”, and .625”
- Projection or stand-off distances of .1875” or .250”
- Each clip is punched with two offset holes measuring .210” (holes are offset to help protect the woodgrain from splitting when using screws for installation).
- EAM-375-2, EAM-375-S-2, EAM-2525-2 available in 2” wide clips.
- EAM-62518-1.5, EAM-62518-S-1.5, EAM-62525-1.5 available in 1-1/2” wide clips.
- Made in the USA