Aluminum Z Clip – 1-1/4″ Tall x 1/4″ Stand-Off x 3/8″ Lift-Off ( 1.250″ Tall x .240″ Stand-Off x .375″ Lift-Off )
- These glass panel hardware clips are stocked in buckets of 1,000 pieces EAM-375-Pail
- Stocked in packs of 20 pieces ( 10 sets ) EAM-375-PAK
- Available in 6′ ( 72″ ) continuous length z-bar – EAM-375-6
- Available in 12′ ( 144″ ) continuous length z-bar – EAM-375-12
- Additionally available without grooves for glass or mirror application with adhesive –EAM-375-S-2
- Each clip is punched with two offset holes measuring .210” (holes are offset to help protect the woodgrain from splitting when using screws for installation).
- Frequently used to hang acoustical panels, frames, mirrors or artwork.
- Hanging things on the wall has never been easier. The Eagle-Clip Z Clips (aluminum z extrusions) are a fast and cost-effective hidden panel fasteners used to hang, fasten, and secure any kind of wall panel, acoustical panel, partition, frame, cabinet, sign, mirror or piece of artwork. Our specially engineered Eagle-Clip Z Clips allow for fast mounting and removal.
Tiffanie Honeyman (verified owner) –
Hands down these z clips are the ONLY ones we’ll use.